Volunteer at IFAM | Santa Fe and Join an Exceptional Global Community
17th International Folk Art Market
July 10-12, 2020
In light of the current situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, IFAM volunteer registration is postponed until May 15.
You can view how IFAM is examining various ways to meet the current challenges with COVID-19. Updates and communications are posted here: https://folkartmarket.
The success of the International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe is due, in large part, to our amazing volunteers. For 16 years, volunteers have provided their expertise, spirit of friendship, dedication, and resourcefulness to make this the largest folk art market of its kind. We invite you to join us for the amazing experience!
If you would like to be notified when registration is open, please complete the IFAM Volunteer Interest Form.
- Support and Join a Global Community – Work with over 150 master folk artists from 60 countries who share their authentic artistic traditions. New countries represented in 2019 are Iraq, Australia and Bulgaria.
- Create Sustainable Impact – Artists keep 80% of their earned income, serving as catalysts for positive social change in their communities by improving employment, health care, education, and well-being.
- Become Part of the IFAM Community – Make lasting friendships with up to 2,000 other volunteers from 38 states and 8 countries – each of whom is integral to the success of the event.
- Experience the Market – Get free admission to the Market during regular Saturday and Sunday hours, a volunteer t-shirt, snacks, a folk art gift, and dedicated volunteer parking and shuttle service.
- Help in a Variety of Ways – With multiple teams to choose from, you can find a volunteer role that suits your interests and schedule.
More Questions? Visit our Volunteer FAQs
Sandra Wylie, Associate Director of IFAM | Santa Fe