Please check this page for updates and more information. Stay tuned for news and updates on ticket sales for IFAM 2021!
As new details come out about Market we will be posting them here:
Volunteer registration is OPEN! If you’d like to get involved CLICK HERE!
When you sign up to Volunteer by May 10 you’ll receive:
- A commemorative Volunteer Market t-shirt as a folk art thank-you gift!
- Early access to ticket purchase with a sign up for two or more shifts
- A volunteer shuttle to bring you to and from Museum Hill
- A volunteer hospitality tent with snacks and refreshments
On top of all that, it’s an unparalleled and unique volunteer experience where the world comes to Santa Fe!
- IFAM will be held in one location: Milner Plaza on Museum Hill.
- A different group of artists will be featured each weekend.
- The list of Artists attending by week will be available the week of May 10.
- IFAM Tickets will be available for purchase through our website: IFAM.org
- There will be a cap of 6 tickets per transaction.
- IFAM will utilize timed tickets of two hour sessions, we will be clearing guests between each session to assist with our COVID Safe Practices.
- Tickets will be delivered electronically to your email, and scanned from your phone on the day of the event at your chosen time.
- 2021 Market will be a cashless event.
- For early access to tickets become a member before May 10.
Things are happening! We are busy bees at the IFAM office working tirelessly to ensure that we can put on a safe, fun, intimate, and engaging market experience in July! To that end, we have an exciting announcement!
Just like in 2019, IFAM Tickets will be available for purchase through our website, however there will be some differences. This year, IFAM will utilize timed tickets, much like many events and museums around the country have adopted to ensure decreased crowds, as a COVID Safe Practice. Tickets will be delivered electronically to your email, and scanned from your phone on the day of the event at your chosen time. We made this decision for two important reasons; one to protect the health and safety of our guests by limiting points of contact and two, because we are committed to improving our environmental sustainability practices. Less paper tickets = less paper trash! Win Win! In that same respect, this Market will also be a cashless event.
If you are a 2021 volunteer, current member or become a member before May 10, you will qualify to receive a promo code allowing you first-come first-serve access to a limited amount of tickets per session on May 14, 2021!
We are so very excited to share this with you and can’t wait to see you up on the hill!
We are very proud to announce that the International Folk Art Market, Santa Fe, is scheduled for July 7 – July 18, 2021. IFAM has adjusted its schedule to accommodate COVID Safe Practices, in partnership with the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs. If the State of New Mexico Public Health Order allows for outdoor public gatherings, IFAM will host as many attendees as are allowed. All artists accepted into the market in 2020 have been invited to participate in 2021.
“IFAM is an incredibly important event and generates more than $2 million annually to artists around the globe. We are excited for the return of our signature event, and we feel with the changes in place, the event will be dynamic, comfortable, safe, and unforgettable. We look forward to welcoming everyone back.” Stuart Ashman, IFAM CEO.
In addition to the summer market, IFAM has a variety of programs and events scheduled throughout the year. For the Artists, IFAM will produce an updated Mentor-to-Market Program with extensive and quality business education content online. Artists will have an opportunity to learn and interact with industry professionals and from one another through IFAM’s signature peer-to-peer educational model.
IFAM also has launched two year-round retail operations: IFAM Online is a digital retail store featuring the work of many IFAM artists and the IFAM Store in Santa Fe where shoppers can purchase beautiful handmade art in person. IFAM will conclude 2021 with a perennial favorite – the IFAM Holiday Market that will feature one-of-a-kind folk art treasures from IFAM’s most esteemed artists.