- Generated more than $20.8 million from artist sales, 90 percent of which goes home with the artists and their organizations
- Positively impacted the lives of over one million people worldwide, through Market sales
- Over 750 master folk artists from 91 countries and across six continents come to the Market
- Provided over $1 million in direct financial support to new artists to attend the Market
- Offered business-development training and support to over 800 artists and their representatives from more than 35 countries
From 2004 to 2014, the Market has supported New Mexico, and New Mexico has supported the Market:
- The Market has generated an estimated economic impact of $112 million for our local community over the past eleven years.
- More than 6,700 volunteers, many from New Mexico, have given 188,000 hours of their time to the Market over the past eleven years. These volunteer hours are valued at $6 million.
Looking forward, by 2018 the Market estimates that it will:
- Exceed $32 million (up from $16 million) in artist sales
- Impact more than 1.5 million lives worldwide (up from over 1 million), through Market sales
- Present 950 master folk artists (up from 750) from 100 countries (up from 91) and six continents at the Market
- Provide approximately $1.5 million in direct financial support for new artists to attend the Market (up from almost $1 million)
- Generate $140 million in economic impact (up from an estimated $112 million) for New Mexico