1. Donate Online: Please click on the red button below to make a secure donation to support our mission of creating economic opportunities for and with folk artists worldwide who celebrate and preserve folk art traditions. Our NEW Artist Opportunity Funds have been created by gifts from three generous donor families to provide immediate relief to artists. Please join us in building these funds!
- The Lopez Artist Partnership Fund, dedicated to the 33 international artists selected to attend the 2020 International Folk Art Market for the first time.
- The Owen/Giguere Artist Alliance encompassing all artists who have previously participated in the International Folk Art Market Santa Fe.
- The Balzer Innovation Artist Fund, intended to further the work of the Innovation in Folk Art program presented by founding sponsors JoAnn and Bob Balzer, supporting those artists using their art in new and exciting ways to further the practices of their craft.
When you donate, 80% of all proceeds will directly benefit Folk Artists and their families and 20% will be retained for organizational operations to assist in the implementation of these funds.
2. By phone: Call the Advancement Office at 505-992-7607
3. By mail: Print the Donor Form and mail to: International Folk Art Market 620 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505
4. By fax (for credit card donations only): Print the Donor Form and fax to: 505-992-2529
6. As a gift for someone special: Give a meaningful eCard in honor of a friend or family member
7. Leave a Legacy and Change the World for Generations to Come: The Charmay Allred Legacy Fund includes a passionate group of people who believe in the future of folk artists and who are working to carry on the vision of IFAM for generations to come. For more information about how to join the Charmay Allred Legacy Fund, contact Melissa Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-992-7607.