The International Folk Art Alliance, Inc. (IFAA) d.b.a the International Folk Art Market (IFAM), is home of IFAM Santa Fe and is a 501c3 nonprofit organization empowering folk artists year-round. Since 2004, IFAM has offered folk artists a respected spot in the global marketplace to gather together and share their cultural traditions. Artist participation has brought lasting change to their communities and positively impacted the lives of over one million people across the globe.
Changemakers Legacy Circle is a passionate group of people who believe in the future of folk artists and wish to carry on the vision of IFAM for generations to come. You can join the Changemakers Legacy Circle by including IFAM in your estate plans. Your involvement will have a lasting impact and provide opportunities for hundreds of folk artists and thousands of community members into the future.
WHO ARE THE CHANGEMAKERS?
- Changemakers honor the humanity of the handmade.
- Changemakers sustain timeless cultural traditions for future generations.
- Changemakers create sustainability and economic empowerment for folk artists across the globe.
- Changemakers embrace the vision of dignified livelihoods for folk artists for many years to come.
- Changemakers understand that IFAM is a unique organization that is worthy of long-term support.
“TALENT IS UNIVERSAL, BUT OPPORTUNITY IS NOT.”
– Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
WAYS TO GIVE
- Bequests: Preserve cultural traditions for future generations by naming the International Folk Art Alliance in your will.
- Life Income Gifts: Enjoy income from assets such as charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts with the knowledge that the International Folk Art Alliance will ultimately benefit from your generosity.
- Retirement Plans: Name the International Folk Art Alliance as a beneficiary of your IRA, savings account, life insurance policy, or donor-advised fund and avoid costly taxes to your family.
- Securities and Stock Gifts: Receive tax advantages by giving appreciated assets.
- Real Estate: Receive a charitable deduction by donating your home or commercial property.
HOW TO JOIN THE CHANGEMAKERS LEGACY CIRCLE
To find out more about how you can join Changemakers, or if you have already made provisions for the International Folk Art Alliance, Inc. in your estate plans, please contact Stuart A. Ashman, CEO at email@example.com or 505.992.7601. Once you enroll, we would like to recognize you as a member of the Changemakers Legacy Circle at special events and in IFAM publications.